Sunday 13 June 2010

YOU'RE SO WORTH IT YOU ARE

but I wish I could-
it's sunday. this time last week I was pre-celebrating my birthday. It's been a weird week, again. I could do with another roast dinner. Perhaps tonight.

this time last week, I had television producers on the phone begging me not to quit on them. Running away from running away, I keep telling myself that I made the right decision

not locking myself away for 13 weeks.

but I can't stay in Somerset all summer. I'm going to try to get a job. I saw an article on how elitist American Apparel employers are, so I'll apply there. Or at a milkshake shop. If I get money, I can disappear for a couple of weeks


besides. I talk too much about shit like this

LET'S TALK ABOUT HAPPY STUFF BECAUSE BELIEVE IT OR NOT I'M ACTUALLY A VERY HAPPY PERSON MOST OF THE TIME

AND I KIND OF GET ANNOYED WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO INDULGENT

so, sorry

BECAUSE I'M TRYING NOT TO BE SELFISH I'M TRYING NOT TO DOMINATE

I'M TRYING TO

ok, right now. I have never posted a kitten video on this website. Therefore, it is not a proper website.



that's right bitch. that's a kitten getting confused with its own reflection. POWebsite. Hello there.

I always thought that dogs couldn't see their own reflections. Cats are not dogs. I suppose.

Also, GOOD NEWS. er er er er

that's it

Glastonbury Festival in a couple of weeks. I've bought a journal.



= it's on.


1 comment: