Saturday 14 August 2010

OH, YOU SAID IT FRIEND. ACH, EACH DRINK WAS LIKE

I was in London again recently and
the thing about big cities,

about getting away and being in nice hotels with devices to clean your bum-hole

well, one of the things
I find

is that people are more people-ish and less
this is hard to describe

more desperate to make friends and be friends and show that HEY I AM A FRIEND


AND THIS CONNECTION IS REAL. OK?

not that everyone’s shouty.
people are less shouty.

there’s silence everywhere and people who are people
not people who are with other people with iPods blazing and kids sparking handrails with dirty hands.

Although there are dirty hands.

Ugh.
Expect better.
I don’t know where I was. I don’t know where I am today, really.

Bristol, milkshake. Park and ICE. In the rink, where I didn’t fall over once.
I am a king, of sorts. All sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment